that's andrew joonhyun otis paik to you (and me). here are the early years in the life of.

Monday, July 14, 2008

if facebook was my bag...








turn ons:

  • undivided attention (preferably from many cooing ladies)
  • boobs
  • peeing in the tub
  • staring at myself in the mirror
  • raising my fist in protest
  • punching myself in face
  • sucking on / slobbering on my fist
  • stretching while groaning loudly (i learned this from grandpa paik)
  • having a bath drawn by my dad
  • bumpy / noisy car rides
  • blue steel


turn offs:

  • sharp noises (someone stop using that damned ice machine)
  • sleep during daylight hours
  • having my nails done
  • bright light
  • vaccines
  • mommy and me classes
  • flaky / dry skin

notable skills / achievements:

  • rolled over once (witnessed only by grandma chung)
  • started to smile
  • can hold up my head like nobody's business

relevant statistics from the 2 month checkup:

  • 98th percentile height
  • 76th percentile head size
  • 74th percentile weight

No comments: